Sunday, May 25, 2008

My instrumental CD


There are rumours going around that I have created a beat CD that will rock your ass off. I can officially confirm those rumours. I have created 12 tracks of awesomeness (actually, 10 tracks, 2 of the tracks are, well, yeah). I'm shopping for an artist that wants to sing on these things and get famous, and shout me out in the video. None of the songs has an annoying vocal tag, because I ran DJ Clue down with my car this afternoon. And I sent DJ Khaled "We the best...at hot dog eating competitions!" a lovely sandwich platter, so you won't hear any of that crap either. If anyone could help me get discovered and a fair deal for these things (this is like 3 years of my life after all, I don't want like a 100 bucks for exclusive rights to this shit and any music I even listen to for like the next 20 years).

Here's the link to my stuff, the "Doughlan Presents" mixtape.

http://www.zshare.net/download/12574523180617fd/

Check it out, or suffer the sting of a thousand arrows!!!

No comments: